cart2 0 Cart
3 Account
Contact us
4 Info
Pesach 2020 is in the air check our mega offers - Free Uk delivery on all orders over £150



There are 3 products.

Showing 1-3 of 3 item(s)

Active filters

Galil Mountain White

A young and mischievous white Galilee blend of 81% Viognier and 19% Sauvignon Blanc . A refreshing and fruity wine with unique character.

Tasting Note :

Golden in colour with shades of bright straw, the wine displays velvety characters of white peach, pear, green plum and melon, with a pleasant background aroma of citrus blossom.The wine has a silky texture and a pleasant and balanced acidity.

Drink within two years from harvest.

Best served at 8-10°°C.

Price £15.99

Galil Viognier

Region: Yiron Vineyard, Upper Galilee
Variety: Viognier
Style: Golden in color, this pleasant, well-balanced wine exhibits aromas of green apple, apricot, white peach, and grated lemon peel accompanied by characters of butter and toasted nuts. The wine displays a velvety texture and a long and agreeable finish.
Technical Data: Some 80% of the wine underwent cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% fermented in new French oak barrels. The barrel-fermented wine aged on yeast lees for four months. The cold fermentation enabled the wine to preserve the variety’s fresh characters, while wood and yeast notes were developed in the barrelfermented
Harvest: The winter preceding the 2016 harvest began with a heavy snowstorm that provided the grapevines with most of the cold conditions they required. During the rest of the winter there was little precipitation. At the beginning of May, a rainstorm compensated for the lack of precipitation, enabling vine arousal in moist soil. For the remainder of the season, the weather was moderate, even cooler than average, without any extreme conditions.
The fruit ripened uniformly, and the harvest was of a very high quality.

Regular price £17.99 -£3.00 Price £14.99
  • Reduced price

Yarden Viognier

The 2013 Yarden Viognier presents an attractive blend of peach, apricot, orange blossom, apple and spice characters. This medium-bodied Viognier is complex, drinkable and enjoyable.

While ready to enjoy now, this wine should age well for some five years from vintage.
Give the wine a try with grilled sea bass with tropical salsa, roast chicken stuffed with fresh herbs, lemon and apricot, or a flavorful Gorgonzola.
Price £19.99

Shopping Cart

Cart is empty



No account?
Create one here